Bricasti M3 vs. Holo Audio May vs. PS Audio DS

I don’t have any experience with DACs.  This is for streaming only.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!
cosmic_charlie
The Bricasti m3 with current MDX board and with streamer card sound at its best 
not far off it’s big brother the M1 ,  and to make streaming much better the 
uptone audio Ether regen  it truly removes all the noise residing in your digital 
just do a little research , and blue jeans cables their cat 6 bonded pair 500 MHz 
From Beldon is exactly what’s used in many studios and even comes with a bandwidth certification  great values  in quality, performance the 
Bricasti ,how they get it to have so much musicality but with authority 
at   Just over 10 lbs vs 40 for Denafrips terminator , or Holo springs May KTE 
at40 lbs is a mystery no where near as many capacitors ,or a  two box unit but it does have state of the art Shark dual processors  and other things in engineering.
They learned from pro audio mastering which they do around the world.
Any guys who owned a Bricasti dac before manch 20 had the old board 
and for $1k a very nice upgrade their New MDX board with new processors and other worth wild technologies , for the latest ps audio with windsom upgrade 
with very respectful but the current  Bri M3 just has better dynamics and control 
but still have plenty of finesse which most dacs don’t 
I owned the Bricasti M3 with the MDX board and now own (again) the PS Audio Directstream DAC.  

The Directstream DAC in my system and to my ears is superior to the M3.  
Rsf507 keep in mind speakers are responsible for toe tapping as well. I can't believe how many expensive I have heard that can't get that right!😃
They’re all good dacs, and there’s lot of others too.  TMRAudio.com should be where you start shopping… great people and great return policy will allow you to find something you really like.  Throw lampizator dacs into the mix too, my favorite his far.