Any idea which headphones I’d like?

I’ve sold all of my 2-channel gear, and am stepping into the headphone realm.  Unfortunately, there is no place around me that sells high end headphone gear.  I loved Dynaudio and Harbeth speakers.  I ran the Confidence C4’s, and Harbeth Super HL5+ on Pass Labs XA amps.  I’m open to input as to which headphones would encapsulate the qualities of those speakers.  Any input is greatly appreciated.
toddcowles
@mastering92  Actually it was my watch but wearing it after my father's death made me think of being in the hospital with him for almost two months so I changed to the Hamilton after that.
But thanks.

@devilboy 

Well you were there for him. That's a wonderful thing.

My mother has stage 4 kidney disease, yet her GFR levels are stable. I am actively trying to help with raising those levels. Doctors are telling her to take medications which have negative side effects, so she ditched those Doctors. 

Many of my family members have serious medical conditions and/or allergies...just by the luck of the draw I don't have any. 

All the best! 
I really like Grado cans (and their headphones too) and since I rarely listen to my main system with phones (I do use a simple system with the Grados for bedtime music while reading) I'm fine with the less expensive versions, including the amazing 325e. Just got a 325X to see if they're better, and so I don't have to raid my bedroom system for the phones...run all the way to the other side of the Mansion? No way man...the 325X is a little better, and man...just a great thing...I run either pair with a Schiit Magni 3 (I have 2 of these, which adds up to a Magni 6) and that pairing sounds superb.
Audio-Technica Corporation (Kabushiki Kaisha Ōdio Tekunika) may be a Japanese company that designs and manufactures professional microphones, headphones, turntables, phonographic magnetic cartridges, and other audio equipment. it had been established in 1962 in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan, by Hideo Matsushita as a phonograph cartridge manufacturer. In 1974, the corporate developed its first headphones, the AT-700 series. Interesting modern models include the audiophile ATH-AD series and professional ATH-M/R series.
Dynaudio has always been a high-end hi-fi brand - and it's not looking to give over any of that market any time soon.