List your breakthrough products that you’ve discovered on this audiophile Journey.

1. Add Powr sorcerer X2/4 

Get this guy with a Nordost QB base and chuck your high $$$ power conditioning units for sale on the ‘Gon.

2. Hemingway Zcore cables. The beginning line of Zcore called the Alpha will outrun 90% of the super high end cables on the market 😱. They’ve been tested by those who run the big name brands and the Alpha comes out on top. Why? One word, realism. The next line up called the Beta is where the breakthrough Technology comes into play. Install a few of these and you will be a believer in this design. Sigma and Omega are next in line and although big $$$ you don’t suffer the law of diminishing returns.

3. Theoretica Applied Physics Bacch-SP Adio 3D Sound Processer. One box does it all. The future in one box. Bottom feeders will choke on this one.

https://soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/913-theoretica-applied-physics-bacch-sp-adio-3d-sound-processor

4. Quantum Science Audio fuses. These guys work! Go Red! Unleashing your equipments full Glory.

This tread is only for your listed breakthrough products and not open to the haters and Eeyore type folks. I am sure they will leak in here to try and mock and distract this main purpose.

Dear Eeyore,

Please name your favorite, Positive, breakthrough product. 

128x128glory
Theoretica Applied Physics Bacch-SP Adio 3D Sound Processer.

Yes to the Theoretica products.
I don't have the Adio, but find even the BACCH4Mac Intro, at a fraction of the price, can be a real breakthrough. On some recordings more than others, and with proper set-up, it can create a much larger soundstage.
I'm still trying to figure out what a breakthrough product is? If it's an Ah Ha moment, there has been far too many to count due to my length of time listening to and playing music.  My Harmon Kardon HK 730 comes to mind. But that was 40+ yrs ago. Also the importance of good footers under the equipment, maybe especially source components. . Then too properly sized & powerful  subwoofers (2+) Maybe the biggest ah ha 
The day I woke up and realized my old stereo could stream music, almost all of it.  And in hi fi.