Ohm Walsh speakers in the 21st century

Back in the seventies I had a pair of Ohm Walsh 7’s. They were big and bold and could really fill a room with amazing sound. Now, I’m thinking about redoing my system and an old friend asked me about getting Walsh again.  Does anyone here have or at least heard the new line of Walsh Tall speakers? I’ve read they now have a tweeter in them and that they are dampened on the back.

Any input would be appreciated.

JD
128x128curiousjim
All the Walsh models since inception around 1981 or so have separate tweeter and are damped in the wall facing direction by default.   Can be customized.  Original Ohm A and F were a different beast with a single full range driver and full Omni. 
Thanks mapman.

I’m going to call them next week and ask what amps they recommend and see if they’re sold in Midwest.  I’d really like to hear the difference between the five models.

JD

Regarding amps,   They are not hard to drive but  they like beefy amps capable of delivering lots of current for best performance.  They are sold direct from factory in Brooklyn NY in the US since ~ the 1990s.   Used to be sold via dealers prior.   The 5 models are designed to sound the same.  Which one is best is a function of room size.   The 5xxx models have on board adjustments to fit them optimally into most any room of any size.  
I picked up a used pair of Ohm Walsh 4 from the 80’s about 5 years ago.  They work great in a room that will probably never be amenable to precise imaging or room treatments, and the only place for speakers is fairly near the corners.  One 40 foot side wall is 75% windows and the other side opens into a hallway and kitchen.  My speaker quest ended with these speakers.  One crossover is on the way out, so I ordered the 4-5000 upgrade.  They will fit into my existing cabinets.  I expect them in a couple weeks.  

They fill the large room with sound and large soundstage and are comfortable with any type of music I play from Talking Heads to Gillian Welch, to Neil Young, or dynamic percussion driven music (especially that).  I don’t know about classical or opera, I’ll never be an opera star.

A Rouge Audio Cronus Magnum II (100 tube watts) plays them plenty loud at 12 o’clock on the volume.  The different tall models are based on room size.  The website has a chart.

The website is a little slow to get around, but all the older models are there.