B&W speakers sounding very harsh?

Hey guys, brand new here.

So I recently got a new sound system for my game room. Keep in mind as I'm explaining everything that I'm brand new to the world of sound systems and how they work.

Here's what I'm using: I have a Marantz SR7015, a pair of B&W 702 S2's that are being powered from a Rotel amp (can't remember the model) , 700 series center channel, 600 series rears (the anniversary edition) and the 1000w sub. I also have 4 overhead speakers that are no B&W's.

The system sounds amazing! .....except for one thing. The highs sound very harsh on certain songs. It's almost like I hear a crackling if that makes sense but even putting my ears up to the speakers I can't pinpoint it. A good example is T.N.T. by AC/DC, when I listen to this song it's almost like I can hear a buzzing or crackling coming from somewhere (watch me explooooooooooode!) and the highs of the song sound very grating. Again, I'm having difficulty pinpointing what it could be and I listen to some songs and they sound just fine.

Keep a few things in mind. A. The sound system is relatively new and the sound system has probably 60 total hours of play time. I've read that these systems do require break in time. I also started from scratch learning how to configure everything (it took me 2 days before I figured out how to get sound of the speakers turned on) so it's possible I may have the tweeters turned up too high.

Based on the limited info I was able to give, does anyone have any advice? TY!
vgundam21
I think everyone here would agree that trying to grade out a system at 50 hours is foolish. All new components, speakers, cables... need 2,3 or 4 times that much time to effectively burn in to produce their true sound.
Utter nonsense
Ozzy summed it up best. B&W’s greatly overemphasizes the top end. I own a pair.
Thank goodness for tone controls. I have treble pulled WAY back. At higher volume the sizzling returns. My next speaker purchase I’m going for a dark speaker. The older I get the more I appreciate a neutral sound. 
Well when you learn the difference between Break-in (anything BUT valves or tubes) and Burn-in (valves and tubes) then you might be able to offer a suggestion without showing YOUR ignorance about Breaking in equipment.

500+ hours of BREAK-IN for teflon caps. 1000 hours of misery in some cases.  75 or so reports from about 130 customers over and over.. CUSTOMERS mate not frat boy chat in the halls. 1975-2004. I built a few pairs and sets of cabinets. Usually with ribbons or planars or both. 
I liked TNT and a few surplus caps but they were all teflon. 

It takes DC to break in teflon caps, plain and simple, that tiny tickle when firing up is all they get until the caps turn that wonderful tan color.

Everything takes time to settle and break in. The wood, VC drivers, cabinet insulation, dielectric/construct settling.

Every show I've ever gone to, the best in show always brought well conditioned cables and the equipment was well into its service life.  The stuff that sounds like frying eggs, sizzling bacon and BOOMY BS usually got their just reviews..

The "Its perfect out of the box" bunch is fine.

The fact is it just gets better..

I know all cables sound the same, there is no prefer direction, any ol fuse will do, cable cookers do nothing, contact enhancers don't work, ear plug don't work above 130db and horns rules. Thought I do agree Horns CAN rule.

People are not ignorant, delusional or anything else. OTHERS inability to hear. Not, "hear a difference". JUST HEAR at all! Is on full display.

I think OTHERS have demonstrated several time by comment alone, they, cannot hear certain things and or usually HAVEN'T been around enough equipment to tell the difference. 

BTW there are ZERO 24 hour cable reports.. weeks per pair minimum just to settle and somewhat break in.. Months is a more accurate.

Regards
The equipment is run in at the factory as most defects show up immediately. By the time it gets to the customer it is good to go with the exception of some speakers like ESLs and planars that will loosen up a little and the diaphragms equilibrate. Perhaps a few cartridges.

Back to your problem. Your description is a bit vague but it sounds like we are dealing with either sibilance or distortion. Sibilance is easy to stop. If your Marantz has EQ capability just drop 3000 to 4000 Hz a couple of dB and it will magically disappear. If it does you have your answer if it does not we have a distortion issue. If the impedance of the speakers drops too low you might be overloading the amps power supply in which case the only solutions are, don't play so loud or get a new amp that can handle it. Does this problem go away when you lower the volume?