Isotek Evo3 Aquarius

Anyone tried this power conditioner? What are your experience with it? I'm currently using PS Audio Dectet and would like to know if this will be a substantial improvement?
kzhtoo
I would try Audioquest & Isotek PCs and/or conditioners. Listen daily for 2-3 weeks and with a selection of "no-audiophile" music that are some of your favorites you play often...  
I have the Isotek Evo3 Aquarius. Everything but the amp is powered through it. It made a big difference to the sound quality of my system - comparable to a component upgrade, I would say. I’d been doing progressively more with respect to power quality; i.e., dedicated lines, isolating digital and analog gear to different outlets, a couple of Shunyata NR cords, an eTP60 power distributor. Was not certain how much more the Aquarius would bring but was very surprised and pleased with the marked improvement. Subsequently, found replacing the as equipped Isotek Premier power cord with a Shunyata Venom HC provided another step up in SQ.

Can’t speak about improvement over your current PS Audio Dectet, but ordering from Music Direct would give you plenty of time to audition and return if it did not work for you.
The OP probably made a decision some time in the eight years since his original post.

Still, for the sake of the current discussion, I have a Sigmas EVO3 combined with a Synchro EVO3.  The Puritan PSM 156 made a bigger difference (=improvement) to my system than did the Isotek combo.  As always, depending on the quality of the electricity coming into your house, YMMV.
Doh!  Didn't look carefully at the op when it appeared with a current reply to it.  

You are no doubt right.  A decision already made.

Have heard good reports about Puritan.