Can we talk about Qobuz for a minute

I use to use Spotify until i heard Tidal, and now with my Parasound Integrated amp having a pretty nice dac onboard im bypassing my Bluesound Node2’s internal dac and it sounds great.

Is Qobuz just like Tidal as to song selections and ease of use. I haven’t check pricing either.

Is there a reason some really like Qobuz sound better, without it turning into a blood bath Lol, thanx guys

kgveteran
The dropouts I experience are nothing to do with router range. I am hardwired to my router and have a solid internet connection. I also have Tidal and Qobuz at the same time. My example was playing the same album on each at approximately the same time and having Qobuz dropout (skip songs), while Tidal worked flawlessly. So I know the internet is good. The issue is streaming server capacity on the Qobux source side.
I never tried Tidal and went straight to Qobuz. My reason was for the design team and the people behind Qobuz. I felt Tidal was less committed to the music quality overall and more about promoting their chosen artists. The group who started Qobuz did so with a focus on the music and what they felt they were being held back from on the other platforms. I have discovered more new artists than I could have hoped for and know there will always be some not on the service. The thing to be aware of, artist or albums you don’t find on a service is rarely the service but the artist of license holder who is restricting the access.
@kgveteran, As was suggested above by @lalitk, please ORDER a QoBuz trail and listen to your favorite artists.   As I suggested above, review the playlists and listen to your favorites albums.   You might have to spend time learning to navigate QoBuz on your Bluesound App.  This is a normal process when starting QoBuz so please do not get concerned.  Accessing and using QoBuz is not that hard to learn.  I had similar issues learning to use my Aurender Conductor App.   Look for new artists and review the various tabs settings and other selections.   Have fun.

The QoBuz trail link is below:

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/music/streaming/offers?qbzs=adwords&qbzc=st-m&msclkid=932ed0880a...

The 30 comments you received above are all excellent so I strongly suggest you sign up for a QoBuz trail to see how you like it.   I also suggest you sign up for the QoBuz hi-res format.  please see us posted.  Thanks.  
I am using Tidal now as well. I would like to try Qobuz. So the blue sound app runs either Is this correct? Will my Tidal playlists work with Qobuz as well or do I need to copy my Tidal playlists to the blue sound app playlist section to use them with Qobuz? Thanks. 
@ronboco, I am not familiar with the BlueSound App but am guessing it probably will play both Tidal and QoBuz. Please check your manual. Maybe other BlueSound users can comments to this question.

I have never used the App below but they claim to convert Tidal playlists to Qobuz. Please check it out. Also please search for other Apps that convert Tidal to QoBuz. There may be several other conversion options. I do not know.

https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/tidal-to-qobuz