What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Yes, pick up the NAD M33 and all your wants will be happily satisfied! Nothing comes close…

respectfully disagree -- the m33 sound pretty good, and is much improved over the prior gen nad m series amps, which were downright poor (grey, lean sound) but ALL of the integrateds on my list below are superior in sq to the m33, used within their power envelopes

m33 has tremendous features for sure, dirac, onboard dac etc etc... but the sq of its amplifier stage is inferior imo

(feel free to see my system page for speakers and associated gear)
The Kinki Studio EX-M1+ Integrated Amp that I reviewed for Dagogo.com has the unusual capacity to allow for rolling opamps. I have used various combinations of Sonic Imagery, Sparkos Lab, and Burson in it. I am reviewing a fourth brand now and have been contacted by a fifth brand to asses their product.

It’s special when you know you can tailor the integrated to any speaker genre/model you wish by rolling opamps. Combine that with power cord options and the permutations are very powerful as a tool to optimize systems.

I currently have the rare King Sound King Tower omnidirectional speakers playing. When I first acquired them years ago, they sounded OK, but not spectacular. Now, with improved models of opamps in the EE Minimax Tube DAC Supreme and the EX-M1+, the King Tower speakers sound superb. I am very happy I kept them.

To date the EX-M1+ is the only integrated I know that allows for such discrete opamp rolling. I consider discrete opamp rolling to be a higher order of tuning than tube rolling.

Also, though it does not allow for opamp rolling, the Red Gum Audio Articulata Integrated Amplifier is a wonder with less efficient speakers. It is an unusual design, but has unusual capacity to drive loads better than most of the stereo and mono amps I have reviewed. It would be worth a close look by those having 2 Ohm speakers, who thought no integrated could handle them. I am quite impressed by how it drives the King Sound King III electrostatic speakers. 
jjss49- ok, what are you using now to compare with the NAD M33, your system page is chock full of system components, none of which you can be using at the same time, so which is better?
@anotherbob

not sure what specifically your question ’which is better?’ is referring to...

but when i had the m33, iirc, the chain was

wtl amadeus --> dyna xx2 --> ayre p5xe --> INTEGRATED A v B v C ---> three speakers

1. proac d30rs
2. spatial m3 sapphire
3. harbeth shl5+ (briefly)

compared m33 (no dirac, straight int amp mode) against hegel h390, devialet (with sam on the harbeths), primare i30, sony ta 1es

also used digital streaming front end - blue node 2i dig out to denafrips pontus or audio mirror tubador