Turntable isolation platform Recommendations?

I currently have a Critical Mass isolation platform on loan. Does anyone have any other suggestions I might look at?  Possibly considering the HRS 

any feedback would be greatly appreciated..

iconicaudio
Some of us human beings only have a living room for a television and a 2 channel listing space. All I know is on my BDI entertainment cabinet in between my two Wilson Alexx speakers I was surprised to see how much better the turntable 
performed the base was tighter the detail was far better. I’m fully aware times are tough out there and people are on edge all I was looking for was some information on other turn table platforms.

To those of you who gave positive input and recommendations I thank you for your positive response to help me with my decision.
And a special thanks to Millercarbon on the record clamp. I did end up machining my own record clamp. With washer and threaded spindle.

Latest improvement, TA-102 tape. The thick one. Cut one piece round with a hole in it to slide over the spindle and then trim to fit your washer. This goes on top so the record rests against this vibration absorbing tape. Depending on your washer you might want to put tape on the bottom as well. Or a very thin layer of Blue-Tack. Then use one or two of the narrow pre-cut strips to go around the bottom edge of the clamp. So both edges the record contacts fO.q tape.    

If you use a reflex clamp this is all you need to do. If yours screws down like mine then use a piece of thin plastic sheet between the tape and the record to reduce friction and avoid marking the label. Simple, cheap, highly effective.  

Run a strip or two along the under side of the tone arm tube. Trim a piece to fit between cartridge and head shell. Put some more on the counter weight, base, motor, etc. One piece at a time to evaluate. Don't be like the guy who saw me say this and then thinking a little good a lot better wrapped his whole arm in it!   

Post removed 
I have an SRA rack.  I have the VPI Avenger Reference on top.  It works really well.  Look into sra racks or platforms