What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Have had a Bryston B60R for 21 years and it continues to impress. Must admit to having a brief affair with a Hegel H90, which made me realize how good the little Brysyon really is.
I almost forgot, many years ago i had a musical fidelity B-1, a pair of spica tc-50’s and a vandersteen W2 sub. It was great sounding
I was quite happy with my vintage mono tube amps, but wanted to try something ’new’, that had it’s own remote volume for source > amp and pass thru for any source with it’s own volume control.

My choices were limited by needing 16 ohm taps. I researched, took a chance on Cayin A88T, (only it’s mk1 version has 16 ohm taps).

This article convinced me to try it, certainly glad I did, it is dead quiet except the beautiful music it amplifies. I wish it had external bias controls. mk2,3 have that.

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/cayin/a88t.html

Integrated: for me, remote volume, mute, and I wish it had remote balance from my listening spot. remote input is dumb IMO. I’d rather have a smaller remote fit my hand better. And, if no sound degradation, like my mother's new TV,  radio frequency remote, so I didn't have to aim the infrared beam, that would allow more placement options.