Everybody’s Top 5 - Vinyl

Been reading what’s on everyone’s turntable tonight and got to wondering…what’s your top 5?

Here’s mine:
Dire Straits-Dire Straits
Fleetwood Mac-Tusk
The Police-Ghost In The Machine
Eric Clapton-Unplugged
Tom Petty-Wildflowers And All the Rest

Ag insider logo xs@2xrjlownote
I am glad to see Eric Clapton on rj's list.  This pathetic excuse for a human being (date rape/dead kids falling out windows) Now his preaching anti-vaxism is ghastly especially after Clapton rushed to get his shots! 
This is good because now I do not have to burn the few albums with his name on them - it is OK because I never play them - you can come and get them.  Clapton in the top 5?  Nonsense.  Go buy some Zappa, Beefheart, Joni Mitchell and if you want blues, try Buddy Guy for authentic music.  Let me know where to send them.  I'll buy the gd stamps.   
The Doors “Soft Parade”
Jethro Tull “Thick as a Brick”
Pink Floyd “The Wall”
AC/DC “Let There Be Rock”
Stevie Ray Vaughn anything with “Tin Pan Alley”
@tomic601   Our lists have 3 in common--would be a tough choice but i might substitute Van Cliburn and the Chicago Symphony doing Tchaikovsky/Rachmaninoff and I would sub Brothers in Arms for Eva although lacking a female vocalist is tough
Funny, I listened to both Thick as a Brick and The Wall the other day.

unreceiveddogma, get a life? I think that's a little harsh for a light hearted conversation but, who knows? I can not see your expression. Richard Thompson is certainly not Jeff Beck. I am far from the only one who thinks he is an excellent song writer although he has not done much of substance for a while. Just not your cup of tea which is fine. I suspect you are just another one of those dead heads who's done too much acid;-)
Only 5 ......Deep thinking required here

GD Europe 72
Pink Floyd wish you were here
Marillion Royal albert hall
Miles Davis kind of blue
Bowie Ziggy Stardust
Should cover most of my moods...but will miss my Genesis, Allmans, Art Blakey on and on....