LSA 20 Statement Speakers

I may purchase a pair of LSA 20 Statement Speakers......
Using my Pass Labs 250.8 Amp, their XP-12 Preamp and XP-17 phono stage
I’m spinning a VPI Classic Turntable with a MIMC Soundsmith cartridge, will these Speakers create a memorable musical experience for years to come?
Esthetically, including their size, they 
work for me and my space.  I actually 
love their appearance. From what I’ve found, their products are created with experienced and knowledgeable guidance. 
My first attempt at an Audiogon post,
I appreciate your input. 

128x128mbennes
@mbennes   I was looking for a pair of speakers for my secondary system and considered the LSA 20's along with the Tekton Electron SE's.  This system did not allow me to get the speakers as far off the front wall as I would normally prefer.  Terry London was kind enough to speak to me.  He clearly was impressed with the the LSA's (why else would he buy them?!).  He is of course an authority on Tekton as well.  After careful thought he did think that The LSA's might sound compromised in the quality of it's bass response with the rear of the cabinet and all those PR only 18" off the wall.  So I went the the Electron SE's and am very happy with my choice.  Not trying to steer you in a different direction--just giving some info on placement of the LSA's.  

I very much respect Terry London's opinion and given he actually bought them, they have to be an exceptional speaker. Not "just another dynamic floorstander".  And I have to believe they would be a clear upgrade from your current speaker.
I have a pair of Monitor Audio Studio 6s which could be bright on the top end sometimes and didn't have a lot of bass, but it depended on the the recording. With well recorded music they sounded great though. If there was weak bass on the music it wasn't there, but if there was heavy bass it was there and the same with the high end. So, the equipment and music you play is what these speakers give you. 
When I was looking to buy new speakers I too looked at LSA. I spoke with many of the reps from amp to pre-amp and dac producers. They all said the same about LSA. They are great speakers that are mostly designed and used as studio monitors. My first thought was that sounds good I want the speakers that the engineers use to dial in the final product why not be able to listen to the source sound. Then I ran into and old friend who was the drummer for the band I ran sound board for way back (he quit to go to Berkley music school Boston). He and I started talking about things and got to my speaker search and this is what took LSA off my list. He to said great speakers for monitors buy they are not forgiving, and will reveal everything. He said if the music you are listening to is pristine and produced great they will sound great, but if you have a poorly recorded or produced song they will reveal that poor quality and it will sound bad. Then he said you have to remember that most recordings had to be produced to sound only ok to account for all the sources people receive their music from. The producers had to make many compromises and sacrifices in the end product and LSA speakers will reveal all of these compromises, they will also reveal any of the nuances in your equipment. LSA speakers are in a way almost too good for consumer applications. I ended up buying Vandersteen 5’s and am very happy I did.