The stereo sounds fine, music is great, but Jeff Bezos came back to earth.

Oh well, 2 out of three ain't bad.
tablejockey
@buellrider97,
I didn't miss anything and directly addressed you points, but so be it.

As for classic rock, I'm not that big a fan anymore. Used to love some of it ( The Doors, The Who, Rolling Stones) but I was into ELP before I liked the Beatles. ELP, Yes and King Crimson led to Walter Carlos and that soundtrack to A Clockwork Orange, which led to classical. 

That led to jazz like Weather Report (saw them at the Roxy, right up front, in Jaco Pastorios' face), and then back to stuff like Gentle Giant, Genesis and others. Next thing you know it's The Cure, The Clash, the Punk scene and then mostly nothing. 

For the past decade, or so, it's been European jazz, world music and strangely, pop music like Billie Eilish (who I find very amusing and talented). Oh, and I can't forget a favorite fallback, movie soundtracks. 

I feel better now. Thanks for the diversion.

All the best,
Nonoise

After all that, those who attacked keep on deleting, creating their own narrative. A sorry bunch, indeed. Anyone who cared to lecture me have anything to say about what just happened?

Thought not. 

All the best,
Nonoise

Jeff Bezos.
The guy who approved of mail in voting for the US general election, but was fiercely against it for the voting of unionization of his plant in Georgia.
Why? well he said mail in voting invites fraud.

Interesting guy this Jeff Bezos