Eminent Technology LFT8b

I'm curious to know if anyone here owns or has any experience with Eminent Technology LFT8b speakers. I will be getting a pair of planars soon, probably Magnepans, but what I've read about these speakers is very interesting. Their biggest downside is sensitivity, 83 db. If you liver further than 100 miles from a dealer the company will sell these direct with a 60 day trial period.
linesource
Last Friday; I auditioned a pair of the LFT-8b's, amazing speakers!
The dealer was powering them with a Rogue Atlas stereo amp. (100wpc); We listened to Steve Morse, Dire Straits, Grateful Dead, Robert Cray, Dream Theater and Diana Krall.
We started with some vinyl, then played CD's.
I listened for four hours; mesmerised at the detail, 3D stage, clarity and seamless speed of the bottom frequencies blending with the mids and highs. Never once getting fatigued or worn-out.
I've read about planars, stats, etc.. lacking loudness and/or dynamics; to my ears, the LFT's had PLENTY of dynamics, with zero distortion.
I ordered a pair; I couldn't help myself.
I also ordered the Sound Anchors with them.
I can't wait to hear them with my Class D Audio SDS470C ( 300wpc, upgraded P.S.)
The dealer had minimum wall treatment on the wall behind the speakers, and a rug on the tile floor in front of the seats.
I figured; I already have GIK wall treatment behind my A/V rack; if I need to, I'll put an area rug down on the tile.
NICE speakers!
The dealer says Bruce Thigpen of E.T. could sell the LFT-8b's for $8000.
Bruce Thigpen is brilliant and down to earth too!
When I e-mailed the company; it was Bruce himself that replied; he's a Class Act!

I’ve heard Magnepan 1.7i and the ET LFT-8b in the same system and the same room and if I didn’t know the price(s) I would have thought the LFT-8b was at least twice more expensive just based on how much better it sounded. I think the LFT-8b’s 8ohm impedance (vs. 1.7i 4ohm) contributed to its more open and effortless sound signature. They were driven by a Mark Levinson No. 585 integrated amplifier. They both obviously need plenty of room behind them to sound as they should.
Has anyone or anyone you know recently bought and received a pair of ET LFT8B's. I'm wondering about the last 6 months or so.
I'm very interested in them and wonder if they are actually still in production and if so are there enough being sold to maintain quality control.
Thanks for any help

I’d love to hear them as well. I’ve read that the sweet spot is REAL small.

My speaker is acting weird. I can’t get it to turn off. The blue light blinks 3 times and then goes solid for  showbox about 30 seconds before blinking again along with a little “boop” sound. It won’t connect, it’s not saying the battery is low. It has a reset button, and an option to hold down the power and - volume button to initialize. I did both