Class D amps seem poised to take over. Then what?

I am certainly biased by my lifetime final amp being a Class D. But I know that after 30+ years of development, Class D seems to be on a high plain. I know there are now many, many companies focusing on Class D and, maybe, a good handful already as good as it gets. My Class D amp is as smooth and beautifully musical as a great tube amp and as punchy and detailed as a great SS amp. I am satisfied and done with my search. A class D amp has effectively taken me off the amp merry-go-round. It’s about time after 50 years. And, for me, this Class D is a milestone. Will all other classes of amps fade away?
mglik
Just look at their independently measured 2ohm wattage figures (if you can find them) then compare to their 4ohm wattage figure, and see if the 2ohm even tries to come close to doubling the 4 ohm wattage figure, and post it up **** **** and if you don’t you full ** ****
“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.” -Aristophances

Post removed 
It reminds me of an ad I posted on US Audio mart one time. A buyer asked me what a JC Penny ad has to do with me selling a tuner. Most people understand that US Audio Mart routinely puts ads on their sellers ads. Alternatively you should of figured out that it was tongue and cheek.
“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.” -Aristophances
You must be describing yourself there, because all your shilling here, is "making out" that the Class-D you’ve got coming will be able to drive these hard to drive speakers to sound their best, a little secrete for you, it won’t! -Georgehifi

??? How do know this? My AGD's drive my Wilson's perfectly, my Wilson's never sounded better and i have had more than four decades with Wilson's. You seem to be an expert on what you have never heard or owned. Why post anything when you do not have a leg to stand on, your so far in left field it's not funny.