LinLai WE 300B or the LinLai Global Elite Permaloy 300B tubes ?

I presently am using Sophia Electric 300B mesh-plates and find them to sound good in general.  I originally used the Sophia Royal Princess 300B's and really loved the sound, however in my experience, reliability was really poor and for the price, it wasn't any fun trying to get replacements.  I'm getting ready to order new 300B's however would like to know if any of you have had experience with their WE 300B or their flagship Elite Permaloy 300B.
Thanks... John
128x128liquidsound
Thanks, Charles. Let's see where the journey for a headphone amp leads. Woo Audio (several options) is on the list. Viva Egoista 845 or 2A3 is as well.
David,
I can't imagine that you could possibly go wrong with either choice. Viva does possess that special  beautiful Italian  musical aura. 
Charles 
I have the LinLai E-series 300B and the new WE-300B. I like the WE better and hard to beat the 5yr warranty. The price difference per pair is ~$500 US (1/3 total) and I think that is a fair evaluation comparison of the two tubes. That being said, the LinLai E-6SN7 is crazy good in my pre-amp. Wow!
The 5 year warranty for the WE-300b is crazy. Not even the Japanese offer anything close. 
Tinear123...  Can you tell me a little more about the sonic differences you're hearing  between the LinLai E-series 300B and their WE 300B ?  
How long of a break-in of each before they stabilized ?