IsoAcoustic Gaia III with Focal Sopra 2

I purchased the Gaia III from upscale audio for use with the focal sopra 2 speakers. 
Is it possible to thread these into the Sopra 2's? The thread size seems much too small. It looks like a thread large enough for the Sopras would be too large to fit in the Gaias. 
I have an email into IsoAcoustic as well so will post those results when I hear but thought I'd ask the community here too their experience since it seems very many have the Gaias.
gmercer
I just fitted Gaia 111's to my Kudos Super 20's.  The installation could not have been easier, replacing the high quality spikes originally supplied with the speakers.

For a total cost of $400, this is easily the best value upgrade in sound quality I've ever experienced.  I've been a hi-fi enthusiast for 35 years and would never have imagined such an improvement from upgrading my speaker footers could be possible.  It's simply amazing and has has taken my system to a higher level.

I ordered IsoAcoustic Indigo footers for my amplifier this week.
I went with the Gaia lll for my Sopra 1's with stands.  That about 12 lbs over the recommended max weight, but I think they're working out just fine.

Gaia lll with the Sopra 2's tho... I think that really pushing it.