Looking For Best Headphones

Hello, I have seen all the threads here I am searching Best headphones I couldn't find yet Could someone can tell me which headphones are best For listening to Music.
angrythor
The RAAL SR1a are the best headphones and one of the best speakers I have heard. In fact, after the RAAL SR1a I no longer enjoy my Meze Empy so put them up for sale yesterday. I used to love the Empy.

The RAAL is not cheap but I feel it is as good as a GREAT 2 channel system.
NAD HP50 - for all genres of music.  (I own them too)

It's an over-ear, closed headphone that sounds kind of open. Great for all genres of music. The thing I like about them most...is their ability to present music confidently...even if the track wasn't mastered perfectly.
I’ve owned a set of Razer Carcharias for probably 13 years now (has to be somewhere around there I bought them when I worked at Best Buy during college.) They survived 6 years of heavy WoW raid use and they’re currently laying on my desk for when I host webinars for work 3 times a week. I don’t know what all the online regarding them is about.

I hear a lot of good things about the HyperX headsets but I’ve never used one. I just bought a set of Razor Blackshark V2 for $100 while looking for some good gaming Headsets. They’re… good. I like the mic as much as the Razer’s because it’s detachable and it is not fixed in place so I easily flip it up when not in use. I also easily find the faux leather cups super comfortable, just like the microfiber ones on the Razers, they are as nice as the cups on the Bose QC15s.

If it’s the wire being destroyed, maybe go for something with a replaceable line in? You can get replacement line ins for most Sennheisers (my previous set of headphones before the mic became necessary) and Bose QC15’s. There’s also a couple of mics out there that can piggy back on nicer headphones which weren’t available a few years ago.

Thinking about it, I probably have way too many headphones laying around so I really should stop buying them. I’m counting 5 working pairs of circumoral aural headsets right now plus 4 sets of earbuds.
Hello all,

I have a Cary Audio SLP-05 Preamp/ Headphone Amplifier with the Ultimate Upgrade and Cardas Wiring. It is also Tube rolled. Which headphones will be the best matched with this beauty. Here is what this preamp has to offer. I’m looking at the Sennheiser HD800s Open Back, Focal Utopia Open Back, Audeze LCD 4(z), Meze Empyrean Open Back, Meze Elite Isodynamic Hybrid Array, Audeze CRBN Electostatic, and McIntosh MHP1000.

The preamplifier has eight (8) 6SN7 dual triodes. Four (4) of the 6SN7's act as the true balanced main line section. Two (2) of the 6SN7's are operating in the front end ahead of the gain stage as balanced plus/minus 180 degree input buff er stage. The remaining two (2) 6SN7's function as a class A push-pull zero feedback headphone amplifier. This headphone section amplifier has two on board output transformers to transform the high impedance of the 6SN7's to low impedance for driving the headphones.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks