Looking For Best Headphones

Hello, I have seen all the threads here I am searching Best headphones I couldn't find yet Could someone can tell me which headphones are best For listening to Music.
angrythor

Showing 2 responses by decathlon1991

Hello all,

I have a Cary Audio SLP-05 Preamp/ Headphone Amplifier with the Ultimate Upgrade and Cardas Wiring. It is also Tube rolled. Which headphones will be the best matched with this beauty. Here is what this preamp has to offer. I’m looking at the Sennheiser HD800s Open Back, Focal Utopia Open Back, Audeze LCD 4(z), Meze Empyrean Open Back, Meze Elite Isodynamic Hybrid Array, Audeze CRBN Electostatic, and McIntosh MHP1000.

The preamplifier has eight (8) 6SN7 dual triodes. Four (4) of the 6SN7's act as the true balanced main line section. Two (2) of the 6SN7's are operating in the front end ahead of the gain stage as balanced plus/minus 180 degree input buff er stage. The remaining two (2) 6SN7's function as a class A push-pull zero feedback headphone amplifier. This headphone section amplifier has two on board output transformers to transform the high impedance of the 6SN7's to low impedance for driving the headphones.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks
Sorry, but that’s really not helpful. I’m looking for someone who has some experience with these options. I’m limited with the option to listen to most of them. Thanks anyway.