Raven Audio Corvus Reference Monitors

Has anyone else heard these and fallen in love with them? I just bought some for my home theater/music system.

I have some electrostats and JL Audio Subs currently that I am going to sell along with a set of Apogee Stage speakers that are leaving to make room for the Corvus. The clarity is really something with these. I was previously deciding on Tekton Mini Ulfs or Legacy Aeris speakers. I really loved the Aeris speakers also. 

Anyway, wanted to get some feedback from others that have had the chance to hear these and what their impressions were. I was pretty blown away. I am in Houston so I was lucky enough to go listen to them at Raven Audio and see Dave Thomson again. He is a super class individual. 
vitop
Any regrets from any Corvus owners? I have a Raven Blackhawk and am very much looking into getting some Corvus Reference speakers with an SVS 4000 sub. Has anybody felt the need to go beyond 20wpc to the Raven reflection mkii? I posted this on the other Corvus thread but resale is the only thing holding me back. Any 2021 Corvus owners / speaker experience.
I have a set of Corvus Reference Towers and they are IMO the single best piece of audio equipment I have ever owned. When I purchased mine I owned a pair of REL subs and planned on pairing them with the monitors, but when I struggled with finding the perfect stands for them I decided to take the easy, though not cheap, route of buying the bass modules, and have not regretted the decision for one second. As good as the monitors are, and they are fabulous, the bass modules take them to a whole other level. If you would like to get some further feedback on them feel free to PM me and we can discuss. 
To the OP let me know when you want to part with the Apogee Stages, I have a pair now and need another.

congrats on your new speakers, I listen to Scanspeak proprietary drivers every day :-) you are in for a treat…. A company, one of the few who deeply understand pistonic motion…

enjoy !!!!

Jim