As you have moved on, are there any items you remember fondly...or most fondly?

As many on this site, I have had much in the way of the "high-end".  There are, fortunately, many good items I could list that are still in my head/heart....but the two that come to mind quickly are the Thiel CS-1.5 and the Conrad Johnson ART pre-amp.......If I go back to the beginnings the DQ-10 would be one of the most impactful to my audio/hi-fi experience/knowledge.   I don't really have the space right now, but when I do, I may put together a "retro" system for fun and nostalgia....you know, kind of like doing a '57 Chevy two door hardtop with a repaint, updated suspension/brakes and a 350 horse 327 with a Muncie 4-speed.....etc...  Although a 288 GTO and tickets to a live performance in Copenhagen would be O.K. too.

jusam
Back in the good  'ol days....when I was a junior sales rep at the "Electronic Sound" stereo store (great name, right?), I had just enough money to buy the Bang and Olufsen tangential tracking turntable. I remember (probably wrong) that I paid about $650. Funny thing was, that's ALL I owned. No preamp, receiver, or speakers. I plugged it in, it lit up, I could watch it play a record, could hear a slight 'electronic noise'. Imagine my thrill once I bought a class A amp to run my Stax electrostatic head phones! Later combining forces with my best pal who owned the Luxman preamp and the beast McIntosh power amp, we had the perfect lair to bring our latest girlfriends into. The 70's were unforgettable.   
Fisher 450t receiver, AR2ax speakers and a Garrard turntable with a Stanton 251 cartridge.  
The Garrard was disappointing so I quickly purchased a Sansui TT.
Do not remember their model numbers. My ears were young, and those AR’s were amazing!

My Empire 698 TT! Bought new in 1976 from Stereo Discounters in Maryland plus a Microacoustics 2002E electret cartridge for about $400 total. I later changed to a Dynavector 20B homc cartridge. 
Had to chuckle at the multiple mentions of Acoustat... You see, I still HAVE my 1+1s Medallions from new. Never have been able to hear anything to get me to let them go. LOL
Happy listening.
Creek 5350 SE made in England; sold, hastily, after servicing.  I miss that little integrated. 

Totem Arros.  Wife loved them. I now have extra spaces where I could make them work for a small reading nook.  Such a wonderful speaker.

NAD M22 Amp.  Not what I needed for 2 channel listening (I'm all tube based) but would've worked a trick in my media room or basement bar area. 

I seem to always be balancing these two questions: 

Shouldn't we keep this because you're going to be giving it away for an inexpensive price when you could use it "later"?  (Later is not defined or known). 

versus

Do you really want to keep and maintain an audio/hifi museum?  If you don't use it, sell it!