Proac K6 Signature, Sonus Faber Amati Tradition,Verity Audio Amadis, Kharma DB-9

...if you were me and you played rock and roll like the Stones, the Allman Brothers, John Mellencamp but also played singer songwriters like ; Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Brown, Waylon Jennings, Josh Ritter but also loved jazz like Pat Methaney, Return to Forever, Cannonball Adderley. In a room that is 16 wide and 30 deep with cathedral ceilings and all Accuphase separates with the amp being a 60 watt pure class A design …...which one would pick ?  I have narrowed it down to those 4 brands  - don't care what you have or had just anybody's thoughts on those 4 Particular speakers. Thank you and stay well and safe out there !         
garebear

……...thank you all again for your responses as I am the original OP :  

audioman58 - If wanted to know about Focal I would have included them on my list and if you had looked and read at my thread you would have not seen them listed - I have listened to them and do not like them and they look well  ; ugly   

infection  - thank you and just because those are the ones I like !

robbeyedwards  - thank you and I owned a pair of those 25 years ago and agree that are great but as noted looking for floor standers and not stand mounts  - but agree with you   

milpai - thank you and good point and much appreciated. I was looking into the Spendor Classic 200 but no dealer here in the US carries them ..... from what I '' heard '' they do not possess the same sound as the older Spendor's …...but I still researching them and they are now up to ohhhhh $27,000 USD !

tomic610  - thank you but my thread did not note that we were voting for any dealers  - but agree on the Verity's …...but their dealer net work  here in the US has considerably shrunk over the past 5 years which tells me something.

practikl - thank you and congratulations on your purchase of the Parsifal Anniversary's …….they are magical. One question to you ; can they rock and roll - not head bang  - but can they boogie to the bands and songwriters that I have noted ? Great speakers …..   

@garebear I understand your concern about S Tyler’s sad passing, but the speaker design is already completed and PROAC, the company, seems here to stay. More importantly, and no disrespect to Proac design, the K6 are not rocket science and you should be able to service them easily if needed -- which is unlikely!
As to the Verity Audio* model mentioned above (which i like) I don’t think they will take you to Fillmore East to listen to the Allmans as well as the Proacs:) or the Kharma for that matter.

That said, however, IIRC the Verities you like are much more efficient than the rest, so will play louder with your set-up. And they never disappoint -- but, I would add, they never enthralled (me) either!

*(The Verity model above yours (Lohengrin?) *will*, however, transport you to the Royal Albert Hall to hear Sir John Barbirollli conduct at the Proms in the 60s, AND take you to Montreux to listen to the Stones, Allmans at Fillmore, etc. They are fantastic speakers!)

...thank you gregm and appreciated but the next model is the Sarasto's and they have a ribbon tweeter which you have to be careful with those and the next model you noted the ; Lohengrins are beautiful and big and out of my price range. I would give up some loudness as you noted for musicality as that is my end pursuit. Please let me know what ; IIRC means and agreed that the Amadis speaker can be as well as all of Verity can be and for a lack of any better word ; reticent I their sound. The speaker has to be musical and have a little '' guts '' …..these 4 speakers noted can. I also do like some of the Marten's …..but I am confused enough as is.

Ultimately, I am looking for that set next to the sound board that sounds like a 25 year single malt Scotch....very smooth but with a little bite !