I didn’t label the Eeyore’s here as idiots.  Maybe bottom feeders but not idiots.

Try the blue fuse if you squeak when you walk.

oregon,

Living the life with no debt, go purple to start or yellow.
  • "Living the life with no debt, go purple to start or yellow."

A "Yellow" for the line stage has been ordered.
I just ordered a yellow fuse for my Lumin X1. It will replace a Synergistic orange. 

ozzy
$2844 is not enough. My mapman funky fuse will be coming out soon for $4823 and it will be 4X as good. Just don’t open up or warranty voided. ALso if it blows properly when it should no free replacements on a costly-to-make 5K fuse. THere is expensive stuff inside though so a local scrap metal yard might offer a good price for a blown funky fuse.
👍
And don’t forget.

To those "non technical" members that are interested, do not listen to fusers, listen to the techs of this industry that design the audio products.
AND YOU WON"T SEE THEM ON THREADS LIKE THIS AGREEING WITH WHAT THESE FUSERS ARE SHILLING
Just clean and tighten your fuse holder and re-new your fuse (if old) with a good quality 50cent Bussman, Littlefuse or similar.
As with "many switch-on surges" they do deteriorate, bend, stretch and get crusty with electrolysis formations on their fusible wire elements before they give out, as these pics show of a fuse wire element ageing over time show. https://ibb.co/9NbTwqK
(even the $$$ boutique ones will age just as much also)
Cheers George
Post removed