any suggestions on what to replace Bluesound Node 2i with

I am doing a major upgrade on my home theater system. I want to upgrade my streamer. I can spend around $4500 if I have to. My dealer played a Lumin T2 and the music, Tidal, sounded amazing. He said I would be okay with the D2 if I wanted to save money
Any one have any experience with the the Lumin's. I am open to other streamers, it does not have to be Lumin. Thanks 
galleybob
I haven't read the entire thread, so forgive me if this has already been brought up.  You said this is for your home theater system.  If you're running your streamer through a home theater processor, it might not be up to the level of a better streamer.  Streamers don't all sound the same, unless you're playing it through a system that can't resolve the differences.  

I have heard the T2 at a dealer and thought it sounded excellent.  My personal journey involved starting out with the Node 2, then adding a couple of different DACs, and then finally replacing the Node 2 / DAC combination with a TEAC NT-505.  I'm pretty happy with that.  I believe it's been discontinued, so they can be found at a significant discount from their original price.
@big_greg Yes it is for my home theater system which I am upgrading. Yes I run my Node 2i through my Anthem 1120 with the optical cable that the Node 2i provides 
Consider spending your money elsewhere. A two channel preamp with home theater bypass for example. 
Honestly, what you need is a better DAC at this point, not a new streamer. Get yourself a Denafrips Ares II for around $700 and then evaluate the streamer question.