Will line conditioner do anything for the other receptacle in a duplex?

Would it provide the same purported benefit as the Venom Defender, Furutech NCF Clear Line or Magnetic Wave Guide products?
tcutter

I reached out to Audioquest who makes my power conditioner and this was their reply:

“Just having the Niagara 1200 connected to the wall outlet will help to improve any component plugged into the second outlet in the duplex.”

Cool…

If true then this tells me something about the Niagara 1200. Because there are things out there that work this way. Hate to say, this also means not only the second outlet in the duplex but all other outlets in the house. Good luck figuring that one out. We report, you decide. 
A Richard Gray’s Power Company will have its full effect when plugged into the other receptacle.

Let me describe an unusual application of a Power Company: I was living in an old house that had several 120 volt window air conditioning units. The compressor was going bad on one unit, such that it would trip the circuit breaker every time it tried to cycle on. I didn’t feel like buying a new air conditioner at the time, as we were moving soon, so I plugged a Model 400 unit into the other receptacle. The compressor tripping was ELIMINATED, but returned soon as I unplugged the Power Company.   So it remained in place until we moved,

I’m not an expert on everything that’s available in the world of power conditioners, but I bet there aren’t many that could do THAT.

Duke
Ironic. A Dayton SA1000 powering a  Romeyn DEBRA is what’s plugged into the other outlet.