Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
fliper49er 
For me speaker cables, then the XLR interconnects, where the biggest improvements. But everything i coated got better and was noticeable. Not sure if in that order was because that's what i did first. Like i said they all get better and improve the sound.
I first put a thin uneven coat inane got good results. I am now going back through and putting a thicker more even coat on. The sound got a little bit darker, but as time went by it got much much better than before big improvement.
Good luck and report back and be patient.

Speaker cables were my first choice too, and I coated them last night, but...

The solution looks nothing like the instruction vids. In those vids, it is black, and looks like it goes on almost like nail polish.

Mine is not black. Mine is grayish and has a very watery consistency. I was thinking it needed to be shaken up. So I did...A LOT. Exactly the same.

I coated both speakers and turn the music back on, fully expecting to hear this "darkness" you and others had spoke about before break in.

Sounded EXACTLY the same as before. No change what so ever. I'm bummed, but wanting to be patient as you said. Have to be with all HFC products. It ALWAYS pays off, but am also thinking I may have gotten a bad batch...

By the time I get home tonight, it will have a full 24 hours of continuous playing. We shall see then... 
For me speaker cables, then the XLR interconnects, where the biggest improvements. But everything i coated got better and was noticeable.

This stuff according to everything I have seen is a lot of the same ingredients as TC with probably the biggest difference being the solvent or carrier base, which is more oily than TC. In terms of effect everything everyone is saying is right in line with it being a TC knockoff.  

This being the case, what you will find, it can be applied with equal improvement to the outside of internal speaker wires, speaker magnets, basket, and crossover parts. The effect is good in a lot of places but even better around higher voltage swing type areas like speakers.    

You do of course want to be extremely cautious as this is highly conductive. That is why they plaster warnings everywhere. But as long as you are extremely careful then it can be used to good effect on the outside of AC wires, around the inside of outlet boxes including conditioners, on transformers, caps, and circuit boards inside components, on and on.  

Keep in mind the stuff is expensive. Painting it on the outside of something like a speaker cable, that stuff is gone. That is why I prefer whenever possible to paint on something removable like fO.q tape. That way if you ever sell or change your mind just peel the tape off and use it somewhere else, you still have the goop. 
fliper49
Is it hot where you live? I found that if put it in the refrigerator for a few hours it will jell some  and look darker, go on a little smoother and thicker. Stir it good before applying. ( do not freeze). Coat both sides of the speaker cable spade. The thicker the coat the longer the wait for the improvement.
Keep us posted
Yes, it is hot here. I am actually only about 2 hours north from HFC itself.

I got the package in the morning, and it sat in my air conditioned office all day before applying it. Did not think about the fridge. I may do that.

I contacted Casey at HFC and told him almost verbatim what I told you. He replied right away, and said he would look into it and get back to me today.

I'll keep you posted...