any suggestions on what to replace Bluesound Node 2i with

I am doing a major upgrade on my home theater system. I want to upgrade my streamer. I can spend around $4500 if I have to. My dealer played a Lumin T2 and the music, Tidal, sounded amazing. He said I would be okay with the D2 if I wanted to save money
Any one have any experience with the the Lumin's. I am open to other streamers, it does not have to be Lumin. Thanks 
galleybob
Initially, I had a Sonos connected to to my Anthem MRX 1120 and replaced it with Node 2I.  I also have a separate 2.1 system with a Yamaha AS 2100.  Early this year, I replaced Node 2I with a Roon nucleus along with a Farad Super 3 LPS.  This is my preferred setup as I have Nucleus connected via USB to a Denafrips Pontus DAC. I stream both Tidal and Qobuz and can control via Ipad, PC or mobile device.  Auralic G1, Lumin, Innuos and NAD C658 are great choices to consider, but having a good DAC and/or streamer with quality LPS is key to great sound from Tidal and Qobuz!
Without question the class A rated Melco N-10
itis excellent on every level just as a streamer.
I’ve been using a Primare NP5 for the past 6 months after using a Bluesound node. I am really pleased with it. Gapless playback, solid built application and not overly expensive. Not to mention it sounds better and its Roon Ready. My only gripe is that it doesn’t output audio via USB. I will try adding an ifi power adapter at some point. I went this direction because I like trying out different DACs . But I only stream music for background noise or to sample an album before buying . 
Post removed 
Has anyone tried what I have? I replaced the Node 2i's PSU board with a PD Creative PSU board interface upgrade and it is powered by an SBooster 5A/3V LPS.

I'm using an upgraded power cable with it...Must say, it sounds pert darn good with my Classe SSP-800's DAC.