Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I'm in love with my Vincent SV237MK and DIs! Best of both worlds, tubes and SS.
Tubes need not always be associated with “warmth”. A good modern tube amp is very neutral and sounds more natural in tone and timbre than a SS amp. Especially when comparing a good tube amp/preamp to something with the name Bryston on it.

Oz
@morg111 Marc, it comes down to your reference(s) of sound quality and how your system comes together to achieve that.

I looked through at least 60-70 percent of this 112 page DI thread. Felt like somewhere I’d find an answer to what amp preamp these DI speakers need. What I found was that the DI’s benefit having tubes either in the preamp or amp stage.
Is that now considered set in stone, they need so much warmth to sound their best that tubes must enter the picture???

I recommend following quality, whether tube or solid state amplification.

+1 to @ozzy62 ’s post addressing the "warmth" issue you brought up:

Tubes need not always be associated with “warmth”.

Looking forward to learning what you choose. All the best in your search and choice.
@Oz-im interested to hear more about your potential Bryston critique??

I don’t know anything about their BR20 as it is brand new and there is very little out there reviewing it. But their 4b3 amp is highly acclaimed, even said to be a bit warmer, which I thought could be a great as the DIs seem to need some warming and/or richer middle. 
Alas, what I’m hearing from you first couple responders isn’t supporting any particular direction.
@morg111    I have always felt that the DI's, to my ear, were fundamentally neutral.  You are right, this speaker is so capable in allowing you to hear what is ahead of it.  As noted above, I do not feel that it is an issue of tubes vs. solid state.  I have just the right blend of detail and a hint of warmth with my Marantz Ruby gear.  There is no right or wrong here.  Trust your ears.  The cool thing is you are afforded so many choices with this speaker.  Take your time--you will know when you have arrived at your destination.