Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
Snake oil??

Right thread title for this expensive "voodoo, snake oil junk"
Just like those >$$$ AC mains fuses, that a quality 50cent ones will be just as good as.

Cheers George
68pete...

In past HFC posts, you had said that you have a Hemisphere full of .5’s and M1 Pro’s. I have done this as well, and love the results.

Was wondering...

Have you treated any of the things plugged into the Hemisphere, or the Hemisphere itself?

I just ordered my bottle today, and got the response from Casey that it should ship today.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the Hemisphere treatments.

Thanks!
Flip49er
Yes i have a thin coat on all of them and plan to go back and reapply a little thicker coat to them Yes there was a improvement in sound.
Try and wipe -clean the prongs off, They seem to have a polish on them that makes it hard to get a even coat.
Thanks for the tip Pete! I will keep an eye out for that.

According to UPS, my bottle is out for delivery!

Also, Curious...

Of all the different contacts you have applied to, which in your opinion had/has the biggest impact?