Ojas?

Reading the WSJ (website) today, there was a piece on Father's Day gifts and it starts with a blurb on Ojas.nyc
I am not in the market, but I would love to hear how his 3.5 watt amp and his two way loudspeakers sound. It appears that his two ways don't use a crossover, unless he simply fails to mention it in his description of his loudspeakers. 
So my question is; has anybody heard his speakers or amp?
128x128fsonicsmith
I’ve heard of ojas through my mentor. He is the one who helps engineer those with Ojas. Custom JBL drivers too. He is teaching me lots about horn design and I’m going to be making some soon. From what he told me they are is favorite pair of speakers to date given their small-ish size.
I can tell you that the guy who helped engineer it really knows his stuff from a deep mathematics standpoint. He redesigned the crossover 50 times for their 8” coaxial speaker and i have now doubt that it sounds amazing I’ve been wanting to get a pair too!
i would have been so much better at math IF I got 50 shots at a problem….

I have a pair of the Ojas kit speakers, and I LOVE them.  I a/b tested vs. Klipsch heritage Cornwalls and Belles (both with upgraded components), and I like the Ojas better.  As my wife said, the Klipsch sound nice and smooth, but the Ojas have a great "1980's sound".  Once I received these, I sold my Cornwalls and I want a second pair to replace the Belles!

p.s. I just received my second pair of Ojas DIY speakers and immediately sold my Klipsch Belles...