Upgrade from Verity Parsifal to Parsifal Encore??

Hoping to hear from people who upgraded their original Parsifals to the Encores (tweeter and woofer change I believe).
What were the most noticeable differences?
I'm considering the upgrade but it's a little spendy. Trying to get a feel if it's a marginal difference or night and day.

Thanks!
jbaucom
Davt I was told I had the third generation Parsifal, however it is not the Ovation. Did you miss a change or did I misunderstand what Verity told me?
As far as the Leonore comment above, I've listened to them with two different sets of electronics. One was Octave and I just couldn't relate to the sound. Kind of sterile, or cool. They sounded much better IMO with EAR separates. I don't think either pairing would lure me to spending more money on the Leonore's. There has to be a better tube pairing. They are more efficient, and would probably match well with lower powered tubes.
Bjesien, in the first line of my post I mention the parsifal has gone through three upgrades, so yes, three generations. 1. Parsifal 2. Parsifal Encore 3. Parsifal Encore with new tweeter and no name change. Three upgrades. Then the ovation came out. I personally would not trade out my Parsifal Encores for the Leonore but have considered the Amadis if I was to change.
Good information Davt. I misunderstood. I haven't heard the Amadis yet but look forward to listening soon.