Opinions Needed: Hales vs. Tannoy

I currently have Hales Revelation 3 in my two channel system.  They are powered by a Krell KAV 400xi integrated amplifier.  

My question is whether a switch from the Hales to a pair of Tannoy D700 would be an upgrade or just a lateral move.  I’m looking for more authoritative bass.  My complete current rig is listed in my virtual system.  TIA
128x128dmac67
mulveling and roxy54 thank you for the helpful replies.  Based on your responses, I am making arrangements to audition the Tannoy’s today.  Not in my room but with my integrated, source and speaker cables.

Thanks again
The Tannoy D700's are excellent speakers. I prefer these to almost all except the D900's and my Altec 601's. Sound in very accurate and play as one voice throughout the full frequency spectrum. No need for "warm" speaker cables!
I heard Hales some 15 years ago in a Hi-End shop in Boca. They did not sound at all analytical to me

I own Emerald Physics 3.4s 2 way,  which has 12"  concentric drivers with 1" polyester tweeters; ~97 dB very easy to drive and amazing imaging along with deep and wide sound stage
Russ69 wrote

“I didn’t see a picture that included your room and speaker/sub setup. The Elac sub can’t be adding much if you are looking for more bass.”

Thanks for the reply. Just looking to simplify/eliminate pieces from my system.  If I could add more slam from a pair of mains and ditch the subs I’d like to do it.