Ohm speakers

• Hello.Hopefully this request is not out-of-bounds, but I am trying to find anyone in the Ann Arbor area that owns a pair of Ohm speakers that may be willing to assist in an audition. I am interested in the micro Walsh tall, but I understand that the line sounds very similar regardless of the model. Being a social worker, I don’t really have the capital to tie up the funds in speakers- unless I can guarantee that they are ‘keepers’ (well as much as any audiophile can keep equipment upgrade-itis at bay). I currently have a pair of GoldenEar Aon 3 (with a Hsu sub) in the room, but my significant other does not like the aesthetic of that combo. Thanks for looking.
jakesong
They have a home trial/satisfaction guarantee. Other direct to customer speaker makers do this also. In theory you get a better value, but it takes more work on your part. So order a pair and hear them in your home.

https://ohmspeaker.com/support/#satisfaction-guarantee
Maybe there is a used pair in your area?  Then you could live with them for a while, and not be out much if you sell them because they don’t work in your room or you don’t take to the omni sound.  If you do like them as I did, and the cabinets are acceptable, you can eventually upgrade to the newest speaker model for about half the price of new.  

I haven’t considered any other speakers since I bought used Ohm Walsh 4s about 5 years ago.  One crossover is finally failing a bit after 30-40 years of service, so I’ve ordered the 4-5000 speakers and crossovers that will easily attach to my existing cabinets.
+1 jperry.
You could listen to a pair in someone’s house and in someone else’s system, but what would that really accomplish? If you’re really serious, order a pair for a home trial. You’ll get to see how they sound in your environment and the added plus will be that you’ll have the opportunity to see if your S.O. will let you have them.