Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@boxer12,

+1 for Pere Ubu

In the stack for listening is the Superior Viaduct rerelease of the Electric Eels “Die Electric Eels.  There’s a Styrenes record in the stack as well.

But, I’m working on a stack of warped shed rescues.  Not much listening for the next week or so.

tomic601
  I had the privilege of seeing Valerie Carter a few times live, both for herself and as a "backup" to Jackson Browne and James Taylor.  In the LP days I nearly wore out her LPs. 

Antal Dorati conducts Haydn - Symphony No. 103 In E-flat Major ("Drum Roll") & Symphony No. 104 In D Major ("London"). Philharmonia Hungarica. London Treasury Series 1979
To answer Steve's question, "where is everyone?", I have been out fishing and also to NBA Conference Finals games.  I got a nice bluefin tuna but certainly not my limit.  More fishing trips lined up for August/September.  I'll get my share!  I got the new amp set up last Monday and have been running some white noise for break-in.  I'll be spinning vinyl and listening to it for the first time, later today.  And then, yes indeed, bluefin sashimi for dinner.  And plenty of it  😊

This new amp is the most impressive single piece of hi-fi product I have ever bought.  I have been fortunate to have had some very nice systems over the years.  My present one, and now with this amp, I believe is the end game for me (other than a few tweaks here & there).  I am so thrilled, check it out if you wish.    VK-90t Power Amplifier — Balanced Audio Technology