Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
@68pete,

Like the TC, do you put the cables back in right away while still wet or should you let the 1260 dry first then reinstall?
@dorkwad

"can’t just read on occasion instead of invading the OP with nothing but ignorance to share with their readers."

What are you suggesting?

Censorship?

Untramelled unchallenged free advertising?

Remember this is an audio forum and debate is welcome.

When a highly contentious product is being discussed all opinions should be regarded.

Especially when that product retails at the ridiculous price of $599 dollars.

Btw I’ve also got a miracle contact enhancer for sale. It can be yours for only $249 a bottle.

That’s a saving of 50%.

It’s based on 99.99% pure isopropyl alcohol - but it’s that 0.01% mystery additive that works the magic.

Similar to how homeopathic medicine works.

I agree, the price is high, hence Rick dropped the price to $349--still high.  BUT...if it makes way bigger difference than most anything else at that price, which the TC did, it seems a better buy than many other things that we think are more important--like a sightly better sounding amp, preamp, etc.  If it is a universal improvement on any system, that is something that is very rare and makes the investment much smarter and with longer lasting results in the satisfaction of purchase category.  Dissing the price in this case is one thing, pontificating about how it's no good or just like another product without trying it is wrong.  YMMV but if it's never been driven, your opinion on how it drives or the quality of it is useless.

Bob
cd318,
As you very well know, dorkwad wasn't suggesting censorship. It's pretty simple really... Discrediting a product you've never used is rather dishonest since you have no baseline (on said product) to begin with.  

+1 dorkwad