So you think wire conductors in cables are directional? Think again...

Here is a very relevant discussion among physicists about the directionality...the way signal and electrons should flow... based on conductor orientation. Some esoteric, high-end manufacturers say they listen to each conductor to see which way the signal should flow for the best audio quality.

Read this discussion. Will it make you rethink what you’re being told and sold?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-a-copper-conductor-directional.975195/
edgewound
I use state of the art speaker wire (12 gauge oxygen free copper) purchased at Parts Express and terminated by me personally with high-tech gold plated banana plugs ($11 each).  I usually drive Usher Dancer speakers with all that awesomeness but sometimes substitute them with Tektons.  I once had some AudioQuest speaker wires just to see what all the talk was about, but I came to my senses and sold them a month or so after purchase and bought something useful, a new set of Mizuno forged irons and a couple of dozen ProV1s.  I will admit that it never occurred to me to turn my homemade speaker wires around.  I will try that to see if it sounds better, although it sounds pretty good the direction they're facing now.
Did the OP get bored? What happened to him?

Banned?

He joined in April 2021 and already has in excess of 250 posts. It’s probably just one of the resident gadfly’s many accounts.  
With all joking aside, I’m confident that from the listening position, a half dozen strategically placed throw pillows can influence sound more than any speaker wire, no matter how much it costs or which direction the arrows are pointing.
It also depends on the resolution of the system. If you have a system that is "more than neutral", it would be easier to hear the difference. When I say "more than neutral", I mean the system sounds brighter than usual.

For example, if you intentionally have the tweeter level more than a few db above the rest of the audio frequency, then any changes in equipment can easily be heard.

And of course having a good hearing also helps.
Obviously. People with “state of the art” speaker wire from Parts Express: obviously they don’t have arrows. Therefore… wires are not directional. Very obvious. Case closed. Abort abort abort the pursuit 
Post removed