Actual Lead Time on Tekton Speakers

Hi All-

I've had a pair Tekton speakers and a sub on order since the last week of February. When I placed the order they said they were running 8-10 weeks for shipment. I knew at the time that these were made to order and that there was a substantial lead time, so I'm not complaining. But I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...

Can anyone who has recently received their speakers tell me how long it was from order to shipping? 

Thanks, 

G
128x128spacecadet65
I can understand if you miss a promise once or twice, nobody complains. But if you put a person to write e-mails that are systematically broken promises, then it seems to me that there is a vision of the world that we are used to recognise in large companies, those that are at the mercy of their own inscrutable rhythms and are excluded from a human relationship. Tekton, on the other hand, could still play the card of a decent human relationship. In this sense sincerity would certainly be a winner, for them and for their customers. In any case, it’s a question of taste and priorities.
Exactly. I used to do the same thing when I was an engineer; add 20% - 30% to a project completion estimate. The other engineers would be aggressive with their estimates, at the actual time estimated or even less, in a misguided attempt to impress their managers. Of course, they would come in late and I'd alway come in early. I retired 15 years ago. Most of the others are still working.
It always comes down to is a company operating in the best interests of you the customer or not. If they are, at minimum apologies will be offered for broken promises and they will always strive to provide timely accurate information when asked.  It’s all in how you treat people especially when things are not going well. 
I don't think anyone has said anything out of line, but the reality is that the world has changed and is completely unpredictable right now.  I have no vested interest in Tekton - in fact, they are a competitor - but I do hope clients can understand that these manufacturers are clients as well and when their suppliers break promises or expected delivery, it creates a chain reaction that cannot be avoided.  Nobody wants an ETA of TBA so expected deliveries are still suggested.  

Every company I've worked with has hit major speedbumps somewhere that have caused delays and in some cases a paradigm shift in how the business operates in the here and now.  Even the current state of international shipping has caused delays for me as we try to navigate logical delivery times with massively increased costs that are being completely absorbed by distributors and dealers.

It's a tough world and everyone I know is simply trying to find their way through and retain some sense of normalcy with operations.