Lumin Ap on Lumin players - not so good?

Anyone use Luman ap??

got a new luman device and find the Lumin ap as being difficult to work with.  Playlists seems to require lots of management vs Roon, Qobuz.  Also hard to figure ap out.  Seems very awkward to use.

design of ap doesnt seem to be very good.  Guidance is limited.  Very disappointed.

jumia
Omg,  whats the point if playlists dont work.  Creating new playlists all the time.  What a MESS!  

Lumin ap is worthless. 
I understand frustrations with learning new software and hardware.  I am past the stage of wanting to endlessly tweak all the options available and much more in the mode of wanting ease of use.  

However, I disagree posting that Lumin App is a mess and worthless.  Basically it is something different than other software and just requires a bit of usage of its features to make navigating pretty simple.  I have a Lumin X1, Qobuz and Lifetime Roon and do like Roon library management, but when critically listening, I use the Lumin App.  I believe sound quality is a bit better with the Lumin App over Roon.  Roon is very convenient and easy to use, but there is a cost for it.   I have made my own playlists on the App, but also am able to easily see new music on Qobuz and music I have added to my library from Qobuz via Roon and new music to my server hard drive.   You do not have to make new playlists all the time and can modify existing saved ones if you wish.

You do not have to use the App, which is FREE, and instead use another program, but most likely you will be paying for the other software, such as Roon.   I believe Lumin to be open to suggestions and responsive to customer questions and issues.  Peter Lie of Lumin participates on a number of popular forums and is an excellent resource for all things Lumin, but also gives suggestions on audio not directly Lumin.  
I too am a Roon lifer using qobuz. 
But when i use Lumin app and initially saw my qobuz playlists on right side in all their glory i was happy.

and then i played first song from qobuz playlist within the lumin ap, sounded real good, and when it was over it skipped over into a lumin song list on the left side.  I couldnt get ap to continue to play from a selected qobuz playlist displayed in lumin ap that showed all the songs listed out.  I tried and tried but i am dumb.  It was so cruel to have it work this way.  
I much prefer BubbleUPnP.  It's pretty basic, but a lot easier to use and much more intuitive.  The only thing I use the Lumin app for is Radio Paradise.  I haven't been able to figure out how to get to it from BubbleUPnP.  App is free, a license is less than 5 bucks if you want to get rid of ads.
jumia,

If I understand you correctly, you wish to add more than one playlist from Qobuz to play in the App.  You can do so.  The left hand list you see is the active loaded music to play.  When that list plays through or you tire of that assortment playing , you can press the trash can icon on bottom of the list and you get prompt asking if you wish to clear the playlist.   Selecting Yes does not trash your Qobuz Playlists, only clears the active selected music.  You can also add music to the active playlist from your Qobuz Playlists and/or music from your stored files.  Essentially you have control to edit and create custom playlist in the App.  You can clear that or if you wish to save that playlist, you select the edit button (far left button) at bottom of the play list.  It will prompt you to name it and save it.  To see these App saved Playlists, select the music note icon on the bottom of the playlist.  You can then select that playlist to play with the window that opens with note icon, download icon gives option to overwrite and save modified playlist where you may have added or deleted music to the playlist or save to your Qobuz playlist.  

If you want to add additional music to listen to from your Qobuz playlist, you can do so even while your first selection is playing.  To do so, open your Qobuz playlists shown in the App and press down on the playlist you wish to add.  The screen will show an arrow on top of file icon which immediately adds new playlist to begin playing, the arrow inside of file will insert the playlist into the order of the active playing list, and arrow at bottom inserts additions at end of current actively playing music.  

I strongly suggest taking some time to experiment with the App.  It provides you wide choices including just temporarily playing selections to saving as customized playlists within the App. I think once you get some experience with the options, you will change your current view of it.  

Good luck.