If you have a rebuilt Garrard or Lenco you need this!

I have been thrilled with my Woodsong Garrard 301. Robin at Robyatt Audio suggested that I get a LDA Power Supply.
These change from 60hz to 50hz and, most significantly, up 110v to 220v. The motors on the Garrards and Lencos were designed to run on 220v. When fed the right power. it is transformative. 
They said it would be shocking. I agree! Now that the motor has 220v and 50hz, the music has a hold on it that is revelatory. It is most shocking in piano. What was before ok and kind of old sounding now sounds more like a piano that I have heard from my system. And the bass is amazing. Strong, clear and tight. 
You have to make a couple of simple changes but not very difficult. These are about $1K but so well worth it!

mglik
I bought an LDA PS from Robin for my Thorens TD124. I am quite happy with it. I found the instruction manual a bit confusing though. I did not change pulleys or motor strapping. I know my speed is spot on because I use a Phoenix Engineering Roadrunner. 
Run EVERYTHING off of 220vac if you can. I don't think that 50Hz. is superior to 60Hz. It's simply a power thing, V times I = Power.
For US 110 volt, don’t you have to change voltage on the 401 motor block to 220/240V to use the LDA?
Do you also have to remove the eddy brake disk?
There are four poles on the motor block. Change the 110v jumper connected to the two outer poles to the two inner poles for 220v.
The pulley on the eddy brake needs to be replaced.