DeoxIT on cables/Jacks?

Have a bottle of deoxIT D5. Is it a goid idea to use it on the rca/speaker jacks of a 10 year old amp? Also thinking of doing every rca/speaker wire leads? Any audio improvement?
deanshias
Using Dioxit D100L & G100L for years now, takes some time for whole cleaning process but does worth it. 
I had a bad connection on a brand new RCA input -DAC-and thought it to be defective. One dab of Deoxit (red color) and the connection was perfect. 3+ months and counting.

It will cure cancer if you catch it quick enough!
I have noticed a difference in my mid level set up using Deoxit Gold G100L, on my speaker cable spades and my interconnects' RCA connections. My audiophile friends with pricey systems all swear by it.
Out of curiosity I tried an experiment.  I tested my slowish internet speed using the 'm-test ' site   https://speed.measurementlab.net/#/     and the issue is with the basic ISP's rental router not the internet service itself.  Before I ordered a new router I tried the Deoxit Gold G100L on the connection between the cable and the router -- and download speed increased an average of 44% after performing the tests several times. The results were consistent.

To me this further shows me that this stuff improves quality of connections.