Cables ... no longer opinion

PS Audio has already did the research. The answers are available forevermore.
The testing is sound, and not flawed. Their test results find exactly the same results my cable manufacturer found and preached. Josh from Downsize Audio Cables also found two strips of foils, stacked on top of each other and secured together made the best sounding speaker cables. I've tried all kinds of hyper expensive cables to dethrone the Downsize Audio foils ... NOTHING comes close at any price.
      Downsize used a genuine teflon backed adhesive tape, double sided too, and custom rolled, extra thin foil of 6N purity. BUT he told me a person can get 90% of the same sound quality, using off the shelf inductor foils and standard thin packing tape. Try it and save tens of thousands of dollars.
https://www.psaudio.com/copper/article/the-sound-of-speaker-cables-an-analysis/
flaxxer
@pesky_wabbit. I’m sorry but once again this is incorrect. The width of the conductors combined by the given gauge tell us these are as thick as a dime or penny. This is not foils. This is not similar. And people will not get a taste of foils like this at all. The reason foils work like they do is how they are as thin as a human hair, while retaining the gauge. If you made the cables you’re suggesting, you will end up with something closer to Goertz cables.
Josh and Downsize audio is still around. He makes runs of cables every few years or so. He is just reclusive, and suffers with his health. He recently made cables for several people on the forums. Maybe one of them will give their thoughts on the subject of stacked conductor foil cables. That and almost zero insulation or skin effect is what Josh is all about. And the stupid high purity conductors.
My experience: I have had Josh's foil speaker cables and foil interconnects in my system (see description below) for a couple of weeks. What I am hearing and enjoying: greater dynamic range, increased clarity, faster transients, bigger sense of space, and powder dry bass. I feel like I got a significant upgrade. And Josh and Cullen were easy to work with.

All of the above are improvements to my ear from my previous loom of about the same price that was also custom made, but by a different cable fabricator.

My system: English Electric 8 switch; Silent Angle switch; Network Acoustics ENO Ethernet Filter Ag & ENO Streaming Cable Ag; Allo USBridge; Border Patrol SE-i DAC; Kinki Studio EX-P7; Downsize balanced foil interconnects; EX-M7; Downsize foil speaker cables; Tekton Double Impacts.
If a high a capacitance across speaker cables produces a better sound, why can one not simply put an appropriate value capacitor across the speaker terminals while using low capacitance cables and achieve the same high capacitance (and presumably, a better sound) ?