NPS-1260 Connection fluid

Interesting item.  May try.

any others use it?
jumia
I’ve tried it on three systems. My home theater system had great results as other people have replied. Clarity improved greatly. It was around 200 hours before I noticed the full impact but there was immediate results when applied. When I first turned on my system after applying it to my speakers I had it on the news program and for the first time I realized I was hearing the inside of the room that the anchor was speaking in. I applied it to a friend system and a local installer and both agreed results were spectacular. I just wish people would keep an open mind because whatever High Fidelity’s created here Are was given them is a breakthrough for audio. 
Betting if we did mass spectrometry and atomic absorption we will find that Stabilant and this $599.00 venom are very similar.

Both are probably (or possibly) a graphite powder suspended in some glycerol based solution. If somebody is willing to give it a taste test, I suspect it would taste sweet and like a pencil.

Just saying but I am not spending $599 to find out. I do have an OA kit if any one wants to send a sample.

I'm not planning to spend the money either. If either works better than my home brewed contact enhancer I won't be too sad - I only spend $15 and 10 minutes of my time.

After treating only the ground terminals on my RCA connectors (analog cables only) I already feel there is a slight improvement. 

I use light grain sandpaper and this really exposes contact surface.  Also, glass countertop cleaners are very effective.  
I take my connection care very seriously.

This miracle product is beyond my reach so i take alternative measures.