Bi amp and bias issue

Hello I need help with biamping my magnepan 3.5r I have a krell Kav 2250 25.7 gain 2.53vrms input sensitivity for bass and rogue audio m150 29gain 1vrms input sensitivity.

I tried using stock crossover using krell for bass and rogue for mid and tweeter and it works but only when i use triode mode on rogue if i switch to ultra linear when I try to bias the meter on rogue oscillates. 
I contacted rogue they said its the tweeter load the amp is not designed to play just the tweeters but i tried running just the tweeter with it and not turn on the krell and it does not oscillate . 
I replaced the 12ax7 driver tubes on the rogue with 12au7 and that stopped the oscillation but rogue said they dont know how it will affect the amp in long term. 
Another problem im having is that the rogue plays alot louder than the krell

also if anyone is curious the rogues sound better playing the speakers than the krell rogues are 150 watts into 4ohm and krell are 500w the bass sounds better with most music including pop techno hip hop with the rogues the krell sounds better when theres alot of energy lots of fast bass sounds where the rogues dont have as much grip during those passages.

the rest of the system is denon dl103r mc /jensen mc transformer/rega p3 /hagerman trumpet phono/
128x128beep23
Thank you for suggestion of active crossover I’ve  been researching trying to find one that has single ended inputs because my preamp only has single ended out but cant find anything under 1k besides the marchand .
There are a TON of active single ended crossovers. Do you want rca or phone plugs? Balanced or unbalanced? Analog or digital? 2-way, 3-way, 4-way?
Rca analog please thank you I was trying to find one reasonably priced under 1k with goos sound quality.
     I helped a friend of mine bi-amp his (recently purchased, used of course) EP CS2's, with one of these.  
     If one is somewhat computer literate, it's a cakewalk:  https://www.minidsp.com/products/minidsp-in-a-box/minidsp-2x4-hd   
     Wouldn't call it, "high-end", but it isn't bad, at all.    Perhaps with a better power supply...  
     There are a few apps, that can be added, allowing for such things as Automatic room correction, parametic EQ, etc.  
     I've been using a majorly upgraded, TacT RCS 2.2Xaaa, for a number of years, but: Tact is out of business, so support has to be through online blog, etc.  
     To me: it's an absolute necessity, to bi-amp actively, if using dissimilar (output power, sensitivity, etc) amps.    I used and really enjoyed my modded Dahlquist DQ-LP1, for a few decades, before finding the Tact.  
                                    Good luck, have fun, and enjoy the journey!
I tried using stock crossover using krell for bass and rogue for mid and tweeter and it works but only when i use triode mode on rogue if i switch to ultra linear when I try to bias the meter on rogue oscillates.

If this diagram is correct, there is on the mid/hf panel a .387H choke across the amps speaker terminals, it will seem like a nasty load at certain frequencies, more so in UL than Triode mode https://ibb.co/h7Rw0N2

I would try for a couple of dollars, a big 20-50w 1ohm resistor in series between the Rouge amps + terminal and the + input to the mid tweeter panel terminal, (at the speaker end) this should cure the problem. (may lower the mid/hi level just a touch)
https://www.newark.com/vishay/rh0501r000fe02/wirewound-resistor-1-ohm-50w-1/dp/41K9144

Cheers George