Ok, but does your audio gear have rotons (metamaterials)?

Not yet. But get ready for the LS50 Meta Meta.

"A group of researchers is working on metamaterials that "grow" rotons. Metamaterials exhibit optical, acoustic, electrical, or magnetic properties that are not found in nature.…Thus, it might be possible in the future to better manipulate sound waves in air or in materials, for example, to bounce them back, redirect them, or create echoes. These materials have not been demonstrated experimentally yet; however, it should be possible to produce them by using technologies such as ultra-precise 3D laser printing." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210610135559.htm
128x128hilde45
I mean this in all sincerety, there are many on this thread who are truly erudite in matters of physics and it's practioners. I also now have some understanding of the the concept of "meta". 
But having a background in marketing and advertising, I presume in the concept of KEF's new LS50 variant, "Meta" means new colors for the enclosure and driver(s) and a fiddled with crossover.
@rodman99999 No worries -- Best Thread Hijack Ever! I didn't have anything to add just thought that the materials science aspect of rotons (assuming they're a real thing and we figure out what to make with them) might spark some thoughts. 

Glad to see people are having fun with this. For some reason the go-anywhere nature of this discussion reminds me of the scene in Animal House with Donald Sutherland and the student, hanging out:

Student: That means that one tiny atom in my fingernail could be. . .one little tiny universe....Could l buy some pot from you?"
@tomic601 -     I really like the way you did your moniker!   

"IF i squint, it looks like the giant hadron collider…. "    

Not a big thing, but, I like to get details/names right/correctly and believe you might as well, so:   the proper name is, 'Large Hadron Collider'.   

"thank god i work with ex Dwave and Cray dudes, they can help me create the bubble….wait for it…..with software….."    

All the bubbles I'll EVER need, are already in my head!

@hilde45-    Animal House is one of the funniest movies ever.   A classic I have to watch, maybe every six months.  
     Ever feel like you've known everyone in the flick, personally?
@millercarbon-  " By return I meant enter. Whatever they call it on your keyboard that takes you back to the beginning of the next line. Only necessary on certain browsers or computers or whatever that this site doesn’t play nice with."  

I find it interesting, on this rig: it doesn't matter whether I hit the spacebar (4X), or four periods and the Enter key once, it still Returns for me.     Not knowing Enter = Return (and trying to form paragraphs, on this site) was giving me fits.
     Thanks for helping me learn that trick!    Just wish I'd known it, before typing that (felt like so sloppy) dissertation, above.