Ok, but does your audio gear have rotons (metamaterials)?

Not yet. But get ready for the LS50 Meta Meta.

"A group of researchers is working on metamaterials that "grow" rotons. Metamaterials exhibit optical, acoustic, electrical, or magnetic properties that are not found in nature.…Thus, it might be possible in the future to better manipulate sound waves in air or in materials, for example, to bounce them back, redirect them, or create echoes. These materials have not been demonstrated experimentally yet; however, it should be possible to produce them by using technologies such as ultra-precise 3D laser printing." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210610135559.htm
128x128hilde45
@clearthinker-   "Rodman, do NOT believe everything you see on the net. As time passes, more and more material is false, sometimes through ignorance, more often through intent to put up false and misleading information."  

What you, CLEARLY refuse to face, is the fact that everything I posted, has categorically been proven/confirmed, through scientific research and experimentation/testing.  Oh: and most of it, WAY before the Net ever existed.  

Something commonly referred to as, "HISTORY".  

ps: If you're going my make comments regarding a scientific subject: it would behoove you to learn a thing or two (at least) about it, first.      Higher education is your friend!
@asvjerry -  " ...but not surprised, tho.... We be Borg soon enough...."  

Check this out: http://human20.com/tag/nanotechnology/   

After clicking on the, "read more" link, be certain to go, "back" and scroll down to the second part of the article (Timeline To Immortality).
"Rodman, do NOT believe everything you see on the net."
How are we supposed to believe you, you posted this on the net.
I mean this in all sincerety, there are many on this thread who are truly erudite in matters of physics and it's practioners. I also now have some understanding of the the concept of "meta". 
But having a background in marketing and advertising, I presume in the concept of KEF's new LS50 variant, "Meta" means new colors for the enclosure and driver(s) and a fiddled with crossover.
@rodman99999 No worries -- Best Thread Hijack Ever! I didn't have anything to add just thought that the materials science aspect of rotons (assuming they're a real thing and we figure out what to make with them) might spark some thoughts. 

Glad to see people are having fun with this. For some reason the go-anywhere nature of this discussion reminds me of the scene in Animal House with Donald Sutherland and the student, hanging out:

Student: That means that one tiny atom in my fingernail could be. . .one little tiny universe....Could l buy some pot from you?"