Ok, but does your audio gear have rotons (metamaterials)?

Not yet. But get ready for the LS50 Meta Meta.

"A group of researchers is working on metamaterials that "grow" rotons. Metamaterials exhibit optical, acoustic, electrical, or magnetic properties that are not found in nature.…Thus, it might be possible in the future to better manipulate sound waves in air or in materials, for example, to bounce them back, redirect them, or create echoes. These materials have not been demonstrated experimentally yet; however, it should be possible to produce them by using technologies such as ultra-precise 3D laser printing." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210610135559.htm
128x128hilde45
Well, that was quick!
From the Synergistic Research website:
"By utilizing our Rotonic Pulse Generator in conjunction with our patent pending Dynamic Quantum Tunneling Entanglement Field Dispersement Device , we are able to encapsulate the listener in a ’sonic bliss bubble’. By dispersing the rotons in a clockwise manner (Northern Hemisphere only) we are able to neutralize any invisible ionic room storms that propagate in most dedicated listening areas.
This creates a neutral listening atmosphere where pure sonic wave propagation encompasses the listener in a cocoon of purified sound."
$3499. 30 day risk free trial. 😃
     I have some older Synergistic cables (Tesla Apex, a couple versions of AC Master Coupler and Tricon phono cable) and love the enhancements they made, in my system.  
     But GEEZ: the technology mentioned in the OP's article, hasn't even been developed yet (now: THAT'S hype)!
     Gotta wonder: how long will it take them, to have a set for the Southern Hemisphere?    The guys Down Under, have to be chompin' at the bit!

Just SLIGHTLY over the top!  

DISAPPOINTED!
I create my own "sonic bliss bubble" by imbibing a good glass of burgundy. The burgundy ends up dispersing the old fashioned way.
That cocoon I feel is the good old warm and fuzzies that I always get.

All the best,
Nonoise
bubble not needed if you don’t have a dedicated listening space. Mine is shared with the intermediate wine cellar. IF i squint, it looks like the giant hadron collider….

thank god i work with ex Dwave and Cray dudes, they can help me create the bubble….wait for it…..with software…..

carry on