Ok, but does your audio gear have rotons (metamaterials)?

Not yet. But get ready for the LS50 Meta Meta.

"A group of researchers is working on metamaterials that "grow" rotons. Metamaterials exhibit optical, acoustic, electrical, or magnetic properties that are not found in nature.…Thus, it might be possible in the future to better manipulate sound waves in air or in materials, for example, to bounce them back, redirect them, or create echoes. These materials have not been demonstrated experimentally yet; however, it should be possible to produce them by using technologies such as ultra-precise 3D laser printing." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210610135559.htm
128x128hilde45
Funny, that you mentioned Hubbel.      When Einstein came up with his eloquent little theorem on gravity; he couldn't account for all the mass it would take for a stable/static universe.      He had to add what's referred to as the Cosmological Constant (Lamda), which (it's said) he considered his greatest blunder, until he died.       In 1998, the Hubbel telescope proved him correct!     Shame that he wasn't around for that!      Just another case of not knowing what (or having the means) to measure whatever's being argued about  (ie: tweeks/snake oil).           https://www.space.com/9593-einstein-biggest-blunder-turns.html
By return I meant enter. Whatever they call it on your keyboard that takes you back to the beginning of the next line. Only necessary on certain browsers or computers or whatever that this site doesn’t play nice with.

The thing about the moon not being there unless you look for it, everything is like that. We ourselves bring this entire universe into being. Not that hardly anyone likes to think about it, strange piled on weird stacked on impossible all resting on a solid foundation of unlikely. If a tree falls in a forest and there is no one to hear it does it make a sound? No. It makes pressure waves in air. Sound is an experience only an organism can have.

When we look at the night sky and see a star, we say a photon traveled untold light years to get here. And hit our eye. That one lonely photon. Or more. Whatever. Thing of it is, at that distance how did it know to reach us right when we went to look?

One might say oh knock it off it was shining the whole time. But if so then why was the sky dark? Because if that amount of light was coming from that one star all the time for everyone everywhere it would cover the ground, the night sky would not be dark.

Strange piled on weird stacked on impossible founded on unlikely. Indeed.

Well: I suppose, now that you've cleared that up for me, I'll have to give it a try.    
     I'll be darned, looks like the old dog (maybe) CAN still learn something new, after all!    Providing I can remember that, next time I wake up.
     Far as our particular view of the universe (ie: Quantum Hologram/String Theory is the, "what you see is what you get", Multiverse, Big Bang, and dozen, even weirder); it's my guess, we're all going to be surprised, when we leave this plane.   Our minds are comprised of measurable electromagnetic waves and something (some rumors have it) that weighs 21oz.    
     Haven't tested that last one, BUT: I do know that according to the LAWS (there aren't many of those, in the Sciences) of Thermodynamics (the first, actually, being Conservation of Energy), energy can neither be created nor destroyed.     So, where does that energy go?
     Personally: given that science has proven/observed, in the most complete vacuums man can create: subatomic particles pop into existence and are annihilated in a tiny fraction of a second.     From where do they originate and go?        My best guess is another dimension.   
     (I'll bet the following will generate some responses, far as my sanity or, at least tweak some gourds)   What do you bet, when the World's governments finally reveal all the classified data, collected in the past decades, regarding UFO/UAPs; The rhetoric will be, they're from another dimension?    
     Hey, that's pretty cool; the paragraph thing keeps working, even if I go back and add crazy stuff, to prior paragraphs.   
     You've created a monster!