Do I NEVER shut it off…?

Gryphon says in the instruction manual to leave the amp on. (Diablo 300) 

It sounds amazing and never shuts down, but gets almost too hot to touch on certain parts of the side heat syncs. 
Really…? Leave it on all the time…?

What do you guys think…?

Thank you…!
128x128jomonhifi
Post removed 
Yes, leave it on all the time, so that when the power bounces on and off due to a quick summer thunderstorm you can haul the smoking carcass of your amp back to the manufacturer so they can charge you big bucks to replace every component inside.  The best advice was to turn it on an hour before listening - the rest of it is elitist audiophile hogwash.
IME SS amps sound best when left on continuously. I listen to my system at least a few hours daily (usually more) so leave the amp on unless I'm out of town for a few days or we're having thunderstorms in the area.   
I would not leave a big power amp on continuously. 1) They are powerful enough that if something goes wrong it could burn down your house. Unless you put in a tiny fuse, which would defeat the purpose of having a big amp. 2) In today's world there is no excuse for burning up the planet just for a bit of euphoria. If your amp needs to be on all the time it's time to change it, good excuse to go shopping!