Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
No regret on the Volti, just would like to have heard CW 4 due to some good reviews. I’m happy! The pricing I’m seeing for new CW 4 is 6k. The Razz with prem finish (Lightning) were 6k as well.
Difference is you cant get a discount (Most likely) on the RAZZ.  You should be able to get at least 20% off any Klipsch speaker from your dealer...if not shop elsewhere.
I would love the hear the Volti Rival....  I bet it is really good.  Plus, swapping the resistors or the one exposed coupling cap is trivial.  The Cornwall IV, when fully tweaked is pretty good though:) 
Don’t know where you are but, to hear Voltis you have to go to 1 hour east of Nashville. That’s where they are and there are no dealers. He calls his business a speaker boutique and builds every one by hand using 1” solid maple including the bracing. I was impressed with the quality. 
oh I will most likely never hear one unless I buy a pair.....  I am in SE British Columbia a LONG way from Nashville:)