PS auido Direct stream Dac

Hi I am looking to buy a Dac, now i have Cambridge Audio 851N network player.I am looking at the PS audio Direct Stream Dac with the Bridge 11 and the Holo  Audio May Dac KTE, I have a cd player ,but not many cds so most of the time it would used to stream Qobuz ,I also have a nice vinyl set up which i use about 1/2 the time. My ? does anyone have heard both of these dacs ,if so which sounds most like vinyl, I am 64  so I am trying to decide if these are worth the $ or should i just stick with the CA 851N ,any opinions will help .Thanks Lloyd
128x128bestbaker
not that it matters that much for most, but i believe ps audio announced the ds model has received its last firmware update... so there will be no more revisions to improve the sound

they are coming out with a new platform soon for their programmable dac
No, by
 I specified no bridge because it doesn’t do local USB. I’m done with my Synology and all remote servers.
I only got one (the last) update since I got my DAC but it is THE BEST. You can get the older ones on their site if you want to enjoy the ride.
Anything new from them is gonna cost plenty cabbage.
MYTEC Liberty DAC is only $1000 and it just came out not too long ago, Mytec is one of a short list of companies that excel at building DAC’s that sound incredible, and provide a ton of features. They also make the Manhatten and the Brooklyn DAC’s which are very very well reviewed. Much more expensive though.

https://mytek.audio/shop/lbrt-dac-ii-liberty-dac-ii-287#attr=

Matt M
You’ll find people who have and love all of these dacs.  Personally, I had the holo audio may, switched to wells audio cipher dac for a more natural sweet sound signature which sounded a little more pure to me. Tube output stage likely has something to do with it.